COVID-19-related information on childcare, information about schools, colleges and universities.
- Information and resources regarding childcare from the Department of Children, Youth, and Families
- Childcare resources & recommendations from the Department of Health
- Public Health Recommendations: Implications for childcare from King County Health Department
- COVID-19 guidance & resources for K-12 public schools from the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Links to state community and technical colleges from the Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges
- Colleges’ announcements related to COVID, along with resources for students, parents, educators and administrators from Washington Student Achievement Council.
- Emergency Student Loan Forbearance - Anyone with federal student loans can contact their loan servicer and request their accounts be put into an emergency forbearance which will halt payments for at least 60 days.