COVID-19-related information on childcare, information about schools, colleges and universities.
- Information and resources regarding childcare from the Department of Children, Youth, and Families
- Childcare resources & recommendations from the Department of Health
- Public Health Recommendations: Implications for childcare from King County Health Department
- Map of childcare services and youth programs.
- Summer and Fall guidance for schools (See the “Schools and Childcare” section of DOH’s resource page)
- COVID-19 guidance & resources for K-12 public schools from the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Guidance for Graduation Ceremonies during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- The Washington State Governor's Office of the Education Ombuds has gathered resources to help you make a plan for teaching your child at home.
- Links to state community and technical colleges from the Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges.
- Colleges’ announcements related to COVID, along with resources for students, parents, educators and administrators from Washington Student Achievement Council.
- Emergency Student Loan Forbearance: The U.S. Department of Education automatically paused payments on all federal student loan payments from March 13, 2020 to Sept. 30, 2020. Loan interest is also 0 percent during this time. If you would like to continue making payments during this time, contact your loan servicer.
- Private loans: if you have private loans, contact your lender to find out about repayment or interest flexibility.
- Washinton College Grant: If you receive a Washington College Grant (formerly the State Need Grant), check with your college's financial aid office for more information about course completion requirements.